Monday, January 26, 2015

Lorac Pro 2 Palette

Today I got the Lorac Pro 2 that I had ordered last week. I was very hesitant to try it because I've never tried their products nor have I gotten to swatch it in person. I watched a 2014 favorite beauty products haul by Vintageortacky and saw her talk about the palette. I figured why not give it a shot? As soon as I opened it, I started to test it out.



These colors are so pigmented and smooth! The photo of swatches doesn't do it justice. I will say I wish Jade was more green instead of a really dark olive. These colors apply and blend so well! I definitely recommend this palette to all makeup artists/enthusiasts! It has a perfect balance of natural and dramatic colors. 


For this look, I used buff as the highlight, nectarine above the crease, plum in the crease, and beige, rose, and chrome on the lid.

If you've tried this palette before leave me your review in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment